Join us as our Administrator based in Rushden
Closing Date: April 30th 2023
Job Title: Administrator
Location: This role will be based at our offices in Rushden (NN10 8RP).
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated, with strong computer skills, attention to detail and is enthusiastic to work in a customer environment. Responsibility to manage the day to day admin for the depot on a daily basis – ensuring that all operational activities are undertaken in a safe, legal and cost-effective manner.
Rewards and Benefits:
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, employee recognition scheme, excellent pension scheme, life assurance and access to reward gateway.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and delivery notes are prepared for drivers on a daily basis
- Completing paperwork for pallet uplifts
- Collating all driver paperwork to forward to payroll
- Collating all POD’s for forwarding to Moreton Valance
- Liaising with fleet to enable the booking of service for units and trailers
- Completing trailer checks
- Coordinating the shunt operation
- Managing the defect process
- Process customer orders
- Carry out tasks to cost and quality standards.
- Plan ahead – tasks and resources
- Specify and ensure levels of support service are in place.
- Prioritise and co-ordinate workload
- Understands, encourages and complies with company/site safety policies and procedures; completes all required training and takes personal responsibility for the safety of themselves and others
- Full compliance with all processes and procedures in place to ensure product safety, legality and support all quality systems
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
Experience. Sound geographical knowledge of the UK. Good understanding of transport regulations currently in force. You will be extremely committed and have stability in previous roles. You will have had experience in some capacity a transport role e.g, fleet, dispatch, distribution or logistics operation.
Good communication and organisational skills.
Communication. Able to resolve customer complaints in an appropriate manner. Show us that you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally. Engage and communicate with audiences made up of a diverse background across all areas of EV Cargo.
Influence & Persuasion. You will show the ability to persuade and influence stakeholders of changes on approach and direct if needed. Be highly articulate with a flair for networking and the interpersonal skills necessary to win business, build relationships, have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets and establish contacts within the eCommerce, online marketplaces, logistics and business sectors.
People & Self Development. You will be highly organised with good attention to detail, good at prioritising tasks and great team player. You will have the ability to stay calm under pressure and a methodical and thorough approach to work.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business. Creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.
If you have any queries, please contact us.