The main purpose of the role is to achieve the overall Palletforce budget objectives and support the wider EV Cargo group goals through effective member relationship development and commercial support.
Closing Date: April 15th 2023
Job Title: Commercial Development Manager – South
Location: Role will be remotely based and ideal candidate will live in the South of the UK
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: £45,000 per annum, company car or £4,000 pa car allowance, plus attractive commission structure
Closing Date: 15/04/2023
The main purpose of the role is to achieve the overall Palletforce budget objectives and support the wider EV Cargo group goals through effective member relationship development and commercial support. A high focus on members commercial activity and customer retention is a key strategic development objective in 2023 so having the ability to form strong working relationships across the UK membership portfolio will be essential. The role will suit a highly motivated individual who is prepared to work using their own initiative to identify commercial opportunities and have the ability to build and agree a plan to improve overall financial viability and sustainability for UK Members. Extensive travel throughout the UK including working away from home with overnight accommodation will be necessary
Rewards and Benefits:
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, employee recognition scheme, excellent pension scheme, life assurance and access to reward gateway.
- Targeted sales activity with members who have particular volume imbalances
- Ensure members are ready to sell and have all the necessary tools to do so
- Collaborate with the marketing department to increase members market presence
- Attend major account meetings to ensure a high focus on account retention
- Win profitable and sustainable new business volumes for members and Palletforce
- Increase Palletforce’s market share
- Participate in regional and national workshop agendas
- Support new members sales setup and go live
- Achieve predetermined sales targets as part of the Palletforce value creation plan
- Support the wider EV Cargo cross sales agenda
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Qualifications. Certificate in sales management or equivalent would be desirable.
- Experience. Proven ability to work under pressure, ideally has worked in a sales management or general management role.
- Communication. Have a strong customer-centred ethic with a focus on improving customer experience and taking pride in customer satisfaction. You will demonstrate a motivated attitude towards achieving commitments and have excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Influence & Persuasion. You will have high attention to detail and a keen emphasis on accuracy with the ability to work to deadlines, along with the flexibility to manage changing priorities and the ability to multi-task.
- People & Self Development. If you are looking for a future career and progression within a growing company This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business. You will have the ability to self-motivate, self-manage and work both autonomously and as part of a team.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business. By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.
“Let us be your employer of choice”