Join us as our Customer Coordinator within our On Demand Warehousing Team.
Closing Date: July 29th 2022
Job Title: Customer Coordinator
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: This role will be based at our offices in Ashby-de-la-zouch (LE65 1JR)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Closing Date: 29/07/2022
Description of Role
Support with day to day customer administration including:-
- Report writing
- Information generation
- Customer instruction processing
- Partner communication processing
- Customer / warehouse co-ordination / and other administrative tasks
- Preparation of customer COB reports for non VisiStore customers
- Coordination and control of container process, including discrepancy checking
- Data entry
- Support customers and partners with data uploads, general support and training
- Provide general VisiStore support including data entry and maintenance
- Coordination of customer and partner operational requirements
- Management of non VisiStore data flows
What are we looking for?
- You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- Previous office and customer relations experience essential
- You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, friendly and helpful nature
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to handle difficult situations
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Strong PC Literacy especially in Excel
- Looking for a future career and progression within a growing company
- Warehouse and transport operational knowledge
- Experience of using VisiStore
- Has received Process training
- Exception identification and management experience
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
Please click below link to email your application and CV:-