Join us as our Customer Service Representative
Closing Date: July 15th 2022
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: This role will be based in Erith, SE London (DA8 2AN)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Closing Date: 15/07/2022
Description of Role
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries
- Communicating with customers and drivers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing consignments and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Managing a team of drivers covering deliveries and collections
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
What are we looking for?
- Experience working within customer support
- You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, friendly and helpful nature
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to handle difficult situations
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Strong PC Literacy including Word & Excel
- Looking for a future career and progression within a growing company
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
Please click below link to email your application and CV:-