Join us as a Customer Services Advisor within our Operations Team
Closing Date: July 29th 2022
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: Ashby (LE65 1JR) – On Site
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 29/07/2022
Description of Role
Join us as a Customer Services Advisor within our Operations Team.
Working as part of the EV Cargo Solutions Commercial team you will be required to provide excellent customer service whilst managing customer expectations and ensuring repeat business and business growth alongside maximizing gross margin. As a member of the EV Cargo team you will be working with large-scale well-known customer brands and multiple carriers across the UK.
- Be the main point of contact with the customer for information sharing and issue resolution.
- Develop strong working relationships and trust with key contacts.
- Assisting the customer on a daily basis and resolving any issues they may have.
- Ensure cost and service compliance to internal and external customer processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility from the initial order through to successful delivery.
- On time compilation and distribution of reports – internally and externally .
- Ensuring that all key checks and planned checks have been carried out for allotted contracts.
- Monitoring all deliveries and ensuring good communication for prompt issue resolution.
- Supporting the planners and customer account directors where needed.
What are we looking for?
- You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- Strong customer service focus and experience
- Administration experience
- Experience of Windows 10 in a business capacity
- Knowledge of driver’s hours – not essential as full training would be provided
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
- Enjoy a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
- Have a can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- A keen attitude towards self-development and looking for a future career and progression within a growing company
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business.
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.