Join us as our Customer Support Manager within our Customer Support Team in Newbury.
Closing Date: August 26th 2022
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: This role will be based at our offices in Newbury (RG19 4NB).
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Closing Date: 26/08/2022
Description of Role
In this role you will manage the Customer Support department, ensuring customer queries and issues are dealt with timely and in a professional manner.
- Ensure customers freight in the network is delivered on time and in full
- Create reports for service daily for network and General
- Collate all suppliers spend and get PO’s raised weekly
- Liaise with agencies on timesheets and spend
- Work alongside Palletforce to deliver service
- Be the main point of contact for customers and depots for delivery queries
- Pricing on specials
- Ensure daily tasks by the team are carried out and KPI’s are met for the site
- Ensure all jobs are priced correctly on Mandata ready for invoicing
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies, and processes in the department to improve operational performance
- That customer KPI’s and query expectations are met daily
- Assist within the operation on communicating to the network any issues daily
- To administer and report supplier spending
- Ensure Po’s are raised by central weekly and are accurate
- Communicate with suppliers pricing of specials on customer request
- Attend weekly operational meetings around service and costs
- Carry out procedures in line with company policy in respect of D&G etc
- Add value to the team in respect of ongoing training required by the business
What are we looking for?
- GCSES in Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- Experience in a similar role and managing a team
- Preferred knowledge of Mandata system desirable – full training would be provided
- Strong PC Literacy including Word & Excel
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to handle difficult situations
- Looking for a future career in IT and progression within a growing company
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business.
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.
If you have any queries, please contact: [email protected]
Please click below link to email your application and CV:-