Join us as our Data Entry Administrator at our site in Southampton
Closing Date: August 19th 2022
Job Title: Data Entry Administrator
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: You will be based at our offices in Southampton (SO14 2AQ)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Closing Date: 19/08/2022
Description of Role
Join us as our Data Entry Administrator at our site in Southampton.
This role is ideal for a proactive and well organised individual. This is an opportunity to develop your skills & abilities whilst gaining valuable administrative experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Obtaining and communicating internally and externally all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
- Managing, printing and sorting of customer documentation
- Ensuring documentation has been chased in time
- Obtain correct and accurate data from our suppliers’ websites
- Inputting data and maintaining an efficient filing system
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Working well as part of a team and continually improving processes
What are we looking for?
- You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our clients
- Able to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, friendly and helpful nature
- Must be efficient in MS Word and Excel
- Previous freight experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business.
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.