Join us as a Planner within our Transport Team where you will be working across a broad range of contracts.
Closing Date: July 29th 2022
Job Title: Planner (4 on 4 off)
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: You will be based in our flagship office in Ashby (LE65 1JR)
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 29/07/2022
Description of Role
Join us as a Planner within our Transport Team where you will be working across a broad range of contracts. You will be a valued member of the operation, helping us achieve and surpass service and financial targets.
- Receiving customer orders and creating a transport plan
- Allocating jobs to the carrier network
- Building & maintaining relationships with carriers
- Ensuring the financial and service requirements of the contracts are achieved
- Delivering added-value to the customer through innovative project work
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
- An approachable attitude and a flexible approach to work
- Previous planning experience – preferable
- Strong PC Literacy including Word & Excel in a business capacity
- Knowledge of driver’s hours is beneficial
- Level 2 English and Maths or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business.
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.