Join us as our Product Delivery Manager within our Product Delivery Team.
Closing Date: July 29th 2022
Job Title: Product Delivery Manager
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: This role is hybrid with some travel required to our offices in Gerrards Cross.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £42,000 dependant on experience
Closing Date: 29/07/2022
Description of Role
Reporting to our Senior Product Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the definition and content of the software product, in accordance with business requirements in their area of responsibility. You will support the business in driving growth by applying subject matter expertise and a flair for delivering innovative software products that enable customers to achieve their strategic goals.
Bridging the Product Development and R&D teams, you will engage with direct customers, partners and prospects as a credible product spokesperson who can support pre-sales activities. Feedback from these sources plus experience, will inform the requirements that go into our software development process.
What are we looking for?
- You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential & in a commercial environment
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of class-leading logistics and supply chain software products
- The ability to operate in both the low-level detail, but also understand the high-level company and product vision
- The ability to work on multiple work items in parallel, prioritising according to deadline & importance
- A working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- A “can-do,” proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Effective stakeholder management
- Instil confidence in customers, partners and other teams within EV Cargo in our product and our processes
- Be able to communicate detailed industry requirements to a technical audience to ensure effective delivery of software
- Demonstrate a persuasive communication style with the confidence, ability, and drive to influence others without having a direct reporting line, and with the consideration for necessary cultural adaptations
- The ability to solve problems effectively using logic, analysis, past experiences and experimentation
- Flexible approach to working practices
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development
- Strong PC Literacy including Word & Excel
- Looking for a future career and progression within a growing company
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.
If you have any queries, please contact: [email protected]