Join us as our Technical Analyst within our Global IT Team
Closing Date: July 15th 2022
Job Title: Technical Analyst
Business Unit: EV Cargo
Location: This role will be based at our offices in Burton-Upon-Trent – DE14 2SY
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £24,000 dependant on experience, plus an out of hours supplement
Closing Date: 15/07/2022
Description of Role
- Managing any incoming IT requests and identifying the appropriate priority and action to be undertaken
- Work with call-logging and ticketing software
- Take ownership of cases and bring resolution to customer’s issues
- Managing user creation and account administration
- Providing hardware and software Support
- Managing the in-house application support
- Collaborate closely with the software development team and the operations teams
What are we looking for?
- GCSES in Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
- Microsoft qualification preferably not essential
- Have 1st and 2nd line Service Desk Support experience
- Experience in Windows server and desktop environments
- Prior experience in a technical support or in-service desk role would be an advantage
- Have an understanding of Office 365 administration and active directory
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to handle difficult situations
- Looking for a future career in IT and progression within a growing company
- This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business.
What will we offer?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, excellent pension scheme and life assurance.
There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you are looking for a fast-paced company, with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.