Join us as an Transport Planning Assistant in Ashby de la Zouch
Closing Date: March 24th 2023
Job Title: Transport Planning Assistant
Location: Office based – Ashby-de-la-Zouch (LE65 1JR).
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Closing Date: 24/03/2023
Description of Role:
Join us as our Transport Planning Assistant (Monday to Friday) within our EV Cargo Solutions team.
Rewards and Benefits:
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, employee recognition scheme, excellent pension scheme, life assurance and access to reward gateway.
- Assisting the planner in day-to-day activities
- Be the main point of contact for collection depots
- Collate and book collection times with relevant depots
- Monitor trailer pool across all depots
- Proactively monitor all areas of key sensitivity
- Clear and concise reporting of issues
- Chase collections and raise an issue log for any anomalies
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Qualifications. A Level 2 in English & Maths.
- Experience. Previous administration experience. Previous customer service experience. Experience of Windows 10 in a business capacity. Previous experience in transport logistics would be advantageous but not essential.
- Communication. You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written. An approachable attitude and a flexible approach to work.
- Influence & Persuasion. A methodical and structured approach to problem solving.
- People & Self Development. You will be highly organised with good attention to detail, good at prioritising tasks and great team player. You will have the ability to stay calm under pressure and a methodical and thorough approach to work.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business.
By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.