Join us as our Delivery Bookings Coordinator at our flagship offices in Ashby
Closing Date: March 31st 2023
Job Title: Bookings Coordinator
Location: This role will be based at our flagship office in Ashby-de-la-Zouch (LE65 1JR)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Closing Date: 31/03/2023
Join us as our Delivery Bookings Coordinator at our flagship offices in Ashby.
Rewards and Benefits:
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our colleagues to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave, employee recognition scheme, excellent pension scheme, life assurance and access to reward gateway.
- Book in all orders for delivery via phone, email, or online portal, as required by the customer.
- Update groupage bookings undertaken by carriers into relevant systems.
- Ensure internal process compliance.
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve issues
- Liaise directly with customer to inform them of changes.
- Maintain and update customer order files as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Qualifications. A Level 2 in English & Maths.
- Experience. Previous administration experience or customer service experience. Experience of Windows 10 in a business capacity.
- Communication. Excellent communication skills. A can do attitude with a flexible approach. An approachable attitude.
- Planning & Organisation. A methodical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Influence & Persuasion. The ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively at all levels.
- People & Self Development. A keen attitude towards self development. If you are looking for a future career and progression within a growing company this really is a fantastic opportunity to join the team who consistently strive to provide an excellent service and build a strong, positive reputation within the business. You will have the ability to self-motivate, self-manage and work both autonomously and as part of a team.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business. By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.