Join us as our Commercial Data Analyst supporting our talented and ambitious Commercial team.
Closing Date: February 2nd 2024
Job Title: Commercial Data Analyst
Division: EV Cargo Global Forwarding
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 02/02/2024
Description of Role
EV Cargo Global Forwarding have grown to become a predominate international supply chain partner to many of the world’s leading brands. We enable customer success through market leading air, ocean, surface freight, logistics, supply chain and technology solutions. Our growth is accelerating around the world.
It’s therefore an exciting time to join our team and be part of our journey.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, communicate well and be highly organised. They will have a strong understanding of data and be able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
Where will you be working?
Remote Working Contract
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of reporting processes.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools in particular Tableau.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes.
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing.
- Produce and track key performance indicators.
- Develop and support reporting processes.
- Monitor and audit data quality.
- Liaise with internal and where necessary external clients to fully understand data content.
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the Global Forwarding business.
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Build good working relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, ability to manipulate and analyse data, as well as use formulas.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently using own initiative to resolve issues in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, multi-tasking and prioritising as appropriate.
- To problem solve when needed.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and we believe our employees should receive a competitive and flexible offer. We have great flexible policies to suit the different lifestyles of our colleagues, we recognise and reward our colleagues in many different ways to demonstrate our commitment to our core values of growth, innovation and sustainability and we provide training, mentoring and apprenticeship programmes through our learning academy.
The company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all of its people and of demonstrating valuing diversity and inclusivity, in all aspects of our business relationships, both in the workplace and in our business communities.
EV Cargo Global Forwarding reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.