EV Cargo Global Forwarding operates on the guiding principle of absolute customer focus and we strive to deliver excellence. High standards of corporate conduct, ethical behaviour and compliance are critical to our success as a business.
Our Supplier Code of Conduct sets out the standards, practices and behaviours we expect our suppliers to demonstrate and comply with when doing business with EV Cargo Global Forwarding.
Laws & Regulations
The Supplier shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to its business.
Ethical Trade Practices
The following principles must be practiced and maintained by all Suppliers:
- Employment is freely chosen, and there is no forced or compulsory labour.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected to the extent permitted by local law.
- Child labour shall not be used. Children under the legal age of employment in any country or jurisdiction shall not be employed.
- Living wages shall be paid. Wages and benefits paid shall meet, at a minimum, national legal standards.
- Working hours are not excessive and comply with national laws.
- No discrimination is practiced in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on race, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
Health & Safety
Suppliers shall demonstrate and maintain excellent standards within health and safety and comply with all aspects of health and safety legislation and other relevant requirements. We expect suppliers to provide a work environment that promotes health and safety.
The supplier shall ensure that all uses, storage and transmission of personal data fully complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and all other applicable laws and regulations.
Bribery & Corruption
We expect suppliers to comply with all national and international anti-bribery and corruption laws, regulations and standards, including the UK Bribery Act and the USA Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
The supplier is to conduct business with integrity and is expected not to practice or tolerate any form of corruption, extortion or embezzlement. The supplier shall not either, (directly or indirectly) offer or accept bribes or other incentive to influence a public official or gain an improper advantage to obtain or retain business.
Open & Fair Competition
The supplier shall comply with all applicable competition and anti-trust laws. Business Continuity Suppliers shall be prepared for any disruption to its business by ensuring an appropriate business continuity plan for operations supporting the EV Cargo Global Fowarding business is implemented.
The supplier shall conduct business in an environmentally responsible manner and in accordance with applicable environmental laws, regulations and standards.
Identification of Concerns
Suppliers will provide a means for employees to report concerns. Any report should be treated as confidential. Suppliers will investigate such reports and take corrective action as required.
Compliance with the Supplier Code of Conduct
EV Cargo Global Forwarding reserves the right, upon reasonable notice to ensure compliance with the Supplier Code of Conduct. Any non-compliance by you or your supply chain must be effectively remedied both in a timely manner and at no additional cost to us or our customers. Breaches of the Supplier Code of Conduct may negatively impact your business relationship with EV Cargo Global Forwarding.