Are you an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for logistics and freight forwarding? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: February 23rd 2024
Job Title: Warehouse Administrator (E Commerce)
Location: Site Based – Ashby-de-la-zouch
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Closing Date: 23/02/2024
Are you an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for logistics and freight forwarding?
- Organising and controlling the stock items coming in and out of the depot.
- Working with all levels of management and team members, delivering an efficient and well managed stock system.
- Daily general updates to management
- Identifying any potential stock / Quality issues and actioning the solutions to remedy the outcome.
- To actively seek opportunities to improve quality and cost in relation to control duties.
- Responsibility for the completion of a wide range of stock control duties
- Ensure that the system and physical stock match the system and where there are discrepancies, work to reconcile differences
- Provide ad-hoc or regular reports for the customer as required
- Analyse issues to support continuous improvement.
- Ensure product safety and product quality is maintained
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties when requested by your manager (eg: support other contracts, hygiene duties)
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
- Level 2 in English & Maths
Rewards and Benefits:
We’ll support your development, help you grow and also offer you a package that includes:
Competitive Annual Leave.
Reward Gateway – access to significant savings and cashback on 900+ top retailers, from groceries to wellness products, travel and much more!
Employee Recognition Scheme.
Excellent Pension Scheme.
Health Care Cash Plan
We promote a culture which encourages innovative ideas, and we appreciate your talent is key to our success!
If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!
“Let us be your employer of choice”
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Equality, diversity and inclusivity are at the heart of everything EV Cargo does. We offer a diverse and inclusive community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably to the business. By creating this environment in which everyone can express and develop their potential, from the moment they are hired and throughout their career, means ensuring that all our colleagues have the same opportunity to succeed, regardless of origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or affiliation with a political, religious, union, organisation or minority group.
EV Cargo reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications is received.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.